Skip to content

People are talking....

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

People are talking....

Postby PAarcher » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:26 am

PAarcher

Re: People are talking....

Postby Kenro » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:07 am

WOW!!! :D
I mean WOW!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I like the part where _._. is claiming I had an "agenda" and by the way it sounds like its implied that I wont make a "fair contest" because my bow is in it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Whatever. :roll: :D I could care less if my bow wins WTT. in the grand sceme of things its all in fun and a process of learning and shareing amongst other like minded folks. This year the testing will ABSOLUTELY leave NO variable to question based off the "helpfull hints" I'll call them. ;) Hopefully then all that can be talked about was how cool Ben made the video. :D
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby rwsbow » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:34 am

I just went over and read the thread...I don't go there often...

Being I'm not a bow builder,I'm not sure that it qualifies me to speak on the subject, but seems to me the only one with an agenda is O.L. Adcock...that his bows cannot be beat (can you say 6 strand string? :P ).. :twisted:

I have tons of respect for every bowyer out there, and the bowyers here at the POA are willing to share performance- enchancing secrets with each other in the quest for a better bow..faster, smoother, quieter, fancier ,whatever the case may be..

I suppose the "nay-sayers" would have to be there in person and probably then would still complain about the way their's was tested.. :roll:

Should be interesting!!!
The reason I support the 2nd Amendment is because I'm too young to die but too old for an ass whoopin' ! 

rwsbow

Postby Kenro » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 am

Yup :D And this year for the guys that show up for it will be fireing their own bows off the machine so if they dont like the numbers they can blame O.L. :lol:
They'll also be helping (like last year) weigh in all the arrows and bows while I keep my agenda outside shooting the fun shoot that Im going to stack in my favor. :P :lol: :lol: I gotta beat Hank at all costs!!! :D
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby Feral Donkey » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:57 am

Hopefully OL will send bow himself. That way there are no excuses or reasons to complain. I think it would be neat if he would. This is more of an exchange of ideas and testing those ideas than a life and death competition.

Nobody cooks better chicken than me!!! Anyone else who cooks chicken and says it's better is a damned liar!!! Nobody cooks better chicken than me!!! Anyone else who cooks chicken and says it's better is a damned liar!!! :lol: And I'm not sending my chicken to be independently tested because the tests will all be slanted.....unless I win. Then it's time to go around to several different internet communities and blow my hole to everyone everywhere about how much better my chicken is than yours. I even fed my chicken to Lance Armstrong once in 2004 and he then gave birth to a 7 pound turd. It's in the recordbooks. Look it up if you don't believe me. :lol:
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Ibex » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 am

Talking's one thing. Walking is a whole nother one.......
Ibex

Postby longbow steve » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:12 pm

There is nothing like a bit of free advertising Lads, your viewers just doubled :lol: . You probably couldnt have picked a better person to do the advertising campaign if you tried :) . Have fun guys and I will be watching. Steve
longbow steve

Postby james wrenn » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Guys if you rub down each bow with grape jelly there will be those that bitch because you did not use strawberry instead.No matter what you do there will always be those that will not believe any thing other than what has been drummed into them by someone else.Unless you are Norb or Blacky nothing you do will ever count with some people.I say just do like you want,have fun and don't worry about those that really have agendas in this stuff. No reason to take the fun out of it trying to please a few that are never happy unless everything goes there way.jmo
james wrenn

Postby Kirkll » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:13 pm

i'm just going for the chicken myself.... that and Hank promuised to teach me how to shoot a bow.... :D
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby PAarcher » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:41 pm

I can't imagine any of you guys getting your panties in a bunch over a little griping on Tradgang! I'd venture to say that most here have pretty thick skin.
Besides, there is the chicken to look forward to!
PAarcher

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk