Skip to content

Importaint topics! ALL WTT entries read this

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: Importaint topics! ALL WTT entries read this

Postby shortbldtr » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 pm

3 shots should be sufficient. Whatever the entry fee is I think it should cover your expenses ,a shirt and some extra ( refreshments?) for all the work/play you guys are doing.

Thanks for setting up the shooting machine for us wrong handed, right minded people. :)
shortbldtr

Postby Kirkll » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Hey Short, i may have a left handed bow in there too if i can get it ready in time....i'm in the process of building a couple of them right now, besides 3 others i got strung and am still tweaking. i'm also building forms for a new prototype shorty.... :shock: :shock: i'm going off the deep end here... :lol: :lol:

i gotta stop all this for a moment, and build some arrows to shoot out of these things.... :roll:
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby mike robin » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 am

cover your costs and bens too!and 3 shots is all you need--it shouldn't be torture--or a long drawn out thing!!--also what did we decide w/strings?--how many strands of what material??
mike
chicks dig me
mike robin

Postby shortbldtr » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:50 am

Keep them coming Kirk!! Playing in the deep end's fun so long as your heads above water :D
shortbldtr

Postby Ben » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:45 am

#1 Ben gets no cut :evil: :evil: Kenro you was not supposed to let the "cat" :) out of the bag :x
Look guys, i got a free bow last year from the gracious ibex. (and believe me this one is nowhere near that one)
it is only last years hunting bow and has been beat to hell :o and numerous boo boos-----in other words it ain't much but it's free. (but it's proven)

I also think 3 shots should suffice, this thing is probably only going to get bigger and more complicated, so i think we need to keep it as simple as we can ;)
Everything is simple, people make it complicated
Ben

Postby Kenro » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 am

:lol: :mrgreen: Ben,
Sorry Buddy. Just to clarify I mean Ben our camera guy. :)
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby Dan Bonner » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 am

dont care about the cost of entry or the number of shots. I trust you men. Do what feels right.

Bonner
Dan Bonner

Postby Kirkll » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Danny! I've been sending you pm's bro.... What? You don't love me no more? Kirk
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:13 pm

so ive got a question, how big are the loops going to be on these strings that Rob is providing? because i know when i make a string for one of my bows i make little loops, like no longer than 3/4" so they fit just right in the grooves and i dont know how a bigger loop is going to fit on my tips because theyre pretty small....
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Postby Longbow » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Ken, I agree with three shots unless there is a great deviation between. I thought the original entry fee of $20 and an old Playboy was sufice :lol:
I'm easy, what ever is needed to help cover your costs and support the event count me in. ;)
Dave
Longbow

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk