Skip to content

Walk the Talk DVD

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Walk the Talk DVD

Postby Dick in Seattle » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:15 pm

I finally got around to sitting down with some time to watch and enjoy the WTT dvd. Wow! Many thanks for doing that. You guys obviously had a ball. It was pretty inspiring, even for a duffer like me. Two suggestions for next year... I'd have liked to seen bow weights given, just out of curiousity, and man, would I have liked to see a few of those shots focused on close ups of the details of the workings of the shooting machine... how the bow was clamped in and how it was drawn and released. Building one is probably my next big project, before I tackle another bow. Finger releasing at my short draw is just not telling me enough about what I'm doing. I have seen one other machine in the flesh (or steel, as it happened) and I'm sure I can pull it off, but I'd have loved to have seen more of yours. I'd love to come to one of your events, but it's just too far for me from out here in Seattle. I'm looking forward to this year's dvd, though.
Dick in Seattle

"The shop door is open, the coffee is on..."
Dick in Seattle

Re: Walk the Talk DVD

Postby Kenro » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Dick,
Thanks, that was all brought to you by my buddy Ben who taped the event for us and will be doing it again for us this year. We will definately take your and any other suggestions to mind when we tackle the next one. We appreciate this type of feedback so we can bring it to you the way yall want to see it.

Machines are easy. Pretty much anything that holds the bow and uses a release pulled to the desired draw to be triggered will work. No, ya dont need a "hooter shooter" ;) Theres a thread in here somewhere that shows a few.
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Re: Walk the Talk DVD

Postby Hornseeker » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:26 am

Dude...your AV is S I C K! (and I think in todays slang...that is a good thing) ;)
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk