Skip to content

Leatherwall Thread

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: Leatherwall Thread

Postby kcbrown » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 am

Kirk, how far away are you from walla ha, uh, whasilla, uh, er :roll: dangit, where Ron King and Fox archey is. If you are close I may just want to come kick you butt as long as we go see him first. He's a good guy and makes some beautiful bows. :lol: :mrgreen:
kcbrown

Postby marc » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 am

I will drink a few Lienie's for you Lee.
"There is a fine line between tough and stupid and I think I found it" Ken Rohloff
"I'd hit that, with my truck" Ken Rohloff
marc

Postby Kirkll » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:35 pm

kcbrown wrote:Kirk, how far away are you from walla ha, uh, whasilla, uh, er :roll: dangit, where Ron King and Fox archey is. If you are close I may just want to come kick you butt as long as we go see him first. He's a good guy and makes some beautiful bows. :lol: :mrgreen:

That's up in the Wallowa Mountains bro...i may of spelled it wrong though :oops: It's about an 8 hour drive from my place in the Willamette valley here...i haven't met the guy myself.... always wanted to go into the Eagle cap wilderness area up there on a pack trip....pm sent...
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby BullMtnArchery » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:45 pm

kcbrown,
Ron & Debbie King of Fox Archery are great people. I have had the pleasure of spending time with Ron and Debbie at events over the years. Hope to do more this year again. He builds some great bows, loves to joke around and have fun. Again great people.
BTW-I live only about 40 minutes from Kirk- I can kick his butt for ya........

Just Kiddin Kirk - ;)
Kirk,
I still need to get down your way. I will get in touch and see what your schedule for next month is and come down on a weekend. Maybe hook up and go to a shoot. You still have that Sapphire Hawk Ernie sent you to I need to pick up and take to it's real home, mine :twisted:
Brock
"Never mistake kindness for weakness"
"Character is the type of person you are when no one is around"
BullMtnArchery

Postby Hornseeker » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Yours will be coming Brock...
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby BullMtnArchery » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:14 pm

I know Ernie. I am not in a hurry. Take your time. I'm just bustin Kirks chops.
BTW - cool avatar you got there.

Brock
"Never mistake kindness for weakness"
"Character is the type of person you are when no one is around"
BullMtnArchery

Postby Kirkll » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Hornseeker wrote:Yours will be coming Brock...

Now that's a scary avitar Ernie :o :o :shock: :shock:

Brock, I may head down to Lebanon this next weekend of the 17th.... either that or up to the Dalles for their "Frost bite Shoot" on Sunday,,, depends on weather....The Lebanon group "Wapiti Archers" is a great club... mostly high tech gear at their shoots still, but great folks! only thing is they have got a swamp thing going on down there on a regular basis in the winter... might have to shoot the course by boat this year :shock: i'm going to play it by ear.. may go south on Saturday, and east on sunday up to Apple Knockers in The Dalles...That's another good club i enjoy, and they are running close to 50 /50 on Trad shooters up there... the guys that set it up all shoot traditional, so that's a bonus....i want to run that new bow i got from TJ through it's paces... which reminds me i need to get some decent shafts built for that bow.....Kirk
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk