Skip to content

Team Bow sign-up list **DEADLINE 11/25**

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: Team Bow sign-up list **DEADLINE 11/25**

Postby Gino Bruno » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 pm

LMFAO!!!! that is awesome guys!!.... we have one too. next time i am up on the mountain i'll snap a pic of it..... it is massive.... similar to TJ's but the legs are as tall as i am and the donger is a good six feet.... it is so perfect, that you would think somebody had carved it if the bark wasn't still on it.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby Gino Bruno » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:46 am

ok, executive decision here..... we'll pull the plug on this and revisit the idea at WTT 4.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby Feral Donkey » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Awwwwwww! We never get to do anything fun! :(
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk