Skip to content

Fletching?

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: Fletching?

Postby Gino Bruno » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:18 pm

i can see FD's bow now..... it will be all tatooed in his sponsors..... amsoil, KY, glide, ron jeremy, ect...... :shock: i can't wait to see his logo and i can only imagine his slogan for his fletching "look..... it has wings" :lol: :twisted:
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby Kirkll » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Gino Bruno wrote:i can see FD's bow now..... it will be all tatooed in his sponsors..... amsoil, KY, glide, ron jeremy, ect...... :shock: i can't wait to see his logo and i can only imagine his slogan for his fletching "look..... it has wings" :lol: :twisted:

OH MY GOD!!! Gino...you just made me wet my pants laughing...you dog...LOL!
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby Gino Bruno » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:28 pm

i forgot to put a disclaimer out to TJ not to read my last post :shock: :shock: ..... so TJ, erase from your mind what i wrote above ;) .
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:31 pm

read what? ;)
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Postby Gino Bruno » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:33 pm

exactly :D

kirk's sponsor...... well, that kind of "depends" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gino Bruno

Postby Kirkll » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Gino Bruno wrote:exactly :D

kirk's sponsor...... well, that kind of "depends" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm going to buy stock Gino! you are on a roll here....but then again :roll: i supose that "Depends" on how the market is doing..... :o
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby Feral Donkey » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 am

I haven't started drawing the race rig yet. I'm figuring out the paramaters first. I need to think about this a little more. :D
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Hornseeker » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Are you using a set of Ken's limbs Aaron or some ILF's??

Arrows go into paradox no matter what you loose them with.... UNless the spine is so stiff it cant bend...
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby mike robin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:09 pm

is it always horizontal?--it seems like w/ a vertical bow and release it would be vertical--opposite the sag in an arrow at full draw--am i thinking right?? in my c-bow days we figured the t-m hunter rest was for this type of paradox-and we shot some real stiff arrows[alum.]w/our overdraws--if memorory serves me i took my first deer w/a 23"arrow and75 gr head[punchcutter :o ]
mike
chicks dig me
mike robin

Postby rwsbow » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:25 pm

From the compounds I've worked on, most of the paradox from a release is in the vertical plane, not horizontal plane as with fingers..very little if any horizontal flex when released straight ahead from the jaws of a release...if the arrow is set up pure centershot..

just my experiences, though...
The reason I support the 2nd Amendment is because I'm too young to die but too old for an ass whoopin' ! 

rwsbow

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk