Skip to content

Team Bows??????

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: Team Bows??????

Postby jwillis » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Ibex wrote:I prefer my crow roasted on the left over portions of intentionally dry fired bows, over a fire burning bright with the coals of shame :o LOL

I would recommend FD as fireman... viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4388
Just slap another crow on the Barbee! :twisted:
My bow making blog is live at...

Click here to see the Build Your Own Bow Facebook fan page at...

Postby Gino Bruno » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:34 am

Hornseeker wrote:Gino....Rules, regs, teams for Team Bow Competition??? :!: :mrgreen:

sorry E, i have been so busy with year end stuff at work i have not had time to put towards this.... but today!!!!! today is my first day of "summer break in the winter". though joanimal is having surgery tomorrow so it may be a few more days.... make sure you keep on me about this as i am sure i will forget.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby Kirkll » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:27 am

Hey Gino..... You tell your pretty wife she's got a bunch of pirates pulling for her here....i sincerely hope things go well, and wish both of you smooth sailing...

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...

Postby Feral Donkey » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:32 pm

So far it's Hank, Jwillis, and myself on the Team of Ill Repute. Anyone wants to join, contact one of us and you'll get the password to the super-duper secret subforum where we hatch our diabolical scheme for world domination and whooping everyone's asses at WTTIII. :D
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Sixby » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:31 am

Question ???? does straigt mean that the tips have to be even with the front of the riser?

Postby Hornseeker » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:32 pm

We aren't doing the team contest now Steve, but we were going to have everyone build a "straight" lb, meaning...there is NO deflex or Reflex built into the form. We should probably do this for WTT IV. You can vary layup, you know, using different length wedges and amounts of taper..also materials... a team could use carbon and foam... if they wanted... But the bow HAS to be straight. So...the tips probably wouldn't be forward of the riser... (short answer)..

Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk