Skip to content

WTT III Sign Up Thread

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: WTT III Sign Up Thread(new edit 3/12/09)

Postby Dan Bonner » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Count me in for 1 riser with a set of RC and LB limbs. Ill send a regular ole hunting RC too. I can lay my hands on several badass production rigs for comparison too. ACX CS Aluminum riser or wood/phenolic, Morrison shawnee/dakota carbon foam limbs are also available. Let me know.

Bonner
Dan Bonner

Postby shortbldtr » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Count me in for one. Thought I'd miss it this year with shoulder surgery then a broken collarbone . Got one made on a new form that I think has some promise. It's only 48# by my scale and it's a struggle for me to draw( I hunt with a 60#) but I did get three shots off today.Went straight to the ice pack after.. First since surgery last year and I don't believe the numbers with a 505gr arrow.

Was there a final determination on strings? I have a 14 strand flemish FF on it
Anything I can send with the bow to help out ?
Paul
shortbldtr

Postby Kenro » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:11 pm

That bites about the shoulder Paul :( You race motocross er something?? ;)

Ok, we gotchya down for one and also Dan B down for one and a half.

As for the strings, send one with the bow. We'll use it for the picture taking and for on the videos. As for the formal testing a string will be supplied for your bow to brace it at 6 3/4". I better get a thread up about the string situation.
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby shortbldtr » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Kenro wrote:That bites about the shoulder Paul :( You race motocross er something?? ;)

Or something Ken. First bow off this form and she looked sweet on the tree and just had to try her. Be a month before I try to draw another string.
Just happy to have something ready for this years WTT.

You'd like the bows there by April 10?
shortbldtr

Postby Kenro » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Paul,
Yeah, any time around the 10th to 15th Id like to see them showing up. theres alot of prep involved with this to make sure we have them ready to go on that weekend.
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby grizz » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Well I guess it's time to commit. I will be finishing one this next week, just another "Grizzly Bow" longbow, so I can be counted in. Wish I could hand deliver it but right now I plan to ship it to you. I would like to know the cost of the T shirts too. Thanks!
grizz

Postby Kenro » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Grizz,
Very cool to see you here and getting in on WTT III. :D The t shirt for WTT III is included in the $20 entry fee. at least one is. If you would like more than one Jim Thorne (Jwillis) is the guy to talk to.
BTW, welcome aboard. :)
Kenro

Postby BK in TEXAS » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:15 am

Total posts 77822 • Total topics 5994 • Total members 777 • Our newest member grizz

Well look at that....Grizz is lucky number 777 :!: :!: :!:

BK
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Postby grizz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:40 pm

I don't believe in too much Kharma, but, the bow is #077! I would also like to bring another, that will make two for me. The rest of them (bows) are crying right now since they know that they can't go. If possible I will need five Tshirts, 5eaxL,1ea,lg, I have some reps that are big boys. Also, a 60" string will work on both bows. Thanks, Grizz
grizz

Postby Bobmeister » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Okay, I want to play. I'll send one of my GT takedowns and how about if I send a Centaur along. Is their a prize for the slowest bow? I might be a contender. You got to be the best at something. :oops:
Bob
Bobmeister

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk