Skip to content

WTT III Sign Up Thread

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

Re: WTT III Sign Up Thread(new edit 3/12/09)

Postby Kenro » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Sounds good Bob. still just enough time to join in the fun. :D
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Re: WTT III Sign Up Thread(new edit 3/12/09)

Postby BK in TEXAS » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Bobmeister wrote:Is their a prize for the slowest bow? I might be a contender. You got to be the best at something. :oops:
Bob

Hey now...don't count your chickens before they hatch. I'm in the running for that prize myself. If I remember right FD was bragging on another thread about taking that honor too.

Speaking of honor, it reminds me of my brother's favorite shirt (he's a Marine).....
"I offered her my honor. She honored my offer. Then all night long it was honor and offer."
Hooked on Phonics......Helping kids read gooder since 1970.

http://www.NorthlandGameCalls.com
BK in TEXAS

Re: WTT III Sign Up Thread

Postby kcbrown » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 am

Thats funny BK, I sure which my smilies worked. Is next Friday am the drop dead date of getting a bow up to Kens? I am still in process on one but it may be monday before I could ship it. Figrue I could ship it 3 day and get it there in time.
kcbrown

Postby kcbrown » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 am

I was hoping to get up there but it just aint meant to be. Too much going on here. I will make it one of these days. Oh by the way, the entry fee is 20 bucks if I am reading things right. Who do I make the check to?
kcbrown

Postby Kenro » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm

KC,
You can just make it out to me or just put cash in the envolope and yeah youll make it in time if you do it as you say with the three day shipping. ;)
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby kcbrown » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:52 am

Thanks Kenro, I just have some more sanding to do and I plan to put a quick textured finish on it, hope to have it on to you come monday.
kcbrown

Postby kcbrown » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Well I slopped a finish on it and it has a few divots and dings that I would not normally have in one but it does shoot. I am going to get some pics in a bit of me shooting if I can get Bec up and out. It has been raining like heck here and have a bit of a break so if there is to be any picture taking it needs to happen soon
kcbrown

Postby grizz » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:07 pm

"LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE"! five more days! I can't wait. Wish I could be there, I heard that Michael Buffer might attend.
grizz

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk