Skip to content

WTT III Sign Up Thread

This forum is dedicated to exchanging information for the Walk the Talk event.

WTT III Sign Up Thread

Postby Kirkll » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:15 pm

How about everyone one sign up that plans on entering a bow ....or two... or three? this way we got a good idea how many bows we are looking at this year and a head count for guys and girls attending...

i'll go first here...

i'll be there for the event and will enter 2-3 bows. 1 hot rod, 2 in regular class (One might even be purdy...)

This is Ken doing an edit for the thread;

Im just going thru and compiling all the names here in the first post to help keep it organized. Any one else wanting to get in just shoot me a PM or use the end of this thread to let me know. I may have put down more bows than you are planning to send but Id rather account for it and be prepared so if I have you down for more and youve changed your mind and are sending less thats fine.

Kirk-3
TJ-2
Jim T-3
Badger-3
Kenro-2
Ernie-2
Gino-2-3
F.D.-2
Longbow-1
Mike Robin-1
Ben White-2
Brock-2
Jarred M-1
Hanno-4
Dan Bonner-2
Paul-shrtblder-1
Mike Bird-2
Hank-2
Dan Steenhoek-2
Grizz-2
Bob K-1
Marc -1
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Re: WTT III Sign Up Thread

Postby Kenro » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 am

I dont have far to go so I will probably be there. two or three bows enterd myself.
People used to say that I'd never amount to much but I can always say Ive served as a bad example!
Kenro

Postby tjdeerslayer37 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:46 am

ken :roll: :lol:

ill be there, as will my mom, at least one bow, possibbly 2.
Save a tree, shoot a buck

>>------------->
tjdeerslayer37

Postby Hornseeker » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:57 am

I doubt I'll be there...but that remains to be seen...

I will send a hot rod...I think....if it works out... and one good SOLID hunting bow that will survive nuclear holocost...

E
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Postby Gino Bruno » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:42 am

i'll send 2 risers.... one hybrid and one recurve. i'll send 2 sets of limbs for each to be tested in the hunting and hotrod groups.

i'd love to make it and would if it were earlier but the end of april is usually absolutely crazy busy for me at work. like ernie, i'll have to wait and see.
Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
Gino Bruno

Postby jwillis » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:42 am

I'll be there with at least one bow, probably two or three. I'd like to have a wood composite ready as one of those. Jim
My bow making blog is live at... http://www.buildyourownbow.com

Click here to see the Build Your Own Bow Facebook fan page at...http://www.facebook.com/BuildYourOwnBow
jwillis

Postby Feral Donkey » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:10 pm

I'll be there. I'll enter beer, rum, and rotisarie chicken cooked over charcoal. :D I'll also be entering one longbow and one prototype riser with whatever limbs I can come up with.
Lord of the Hooligans.

Feral Donkey

Postby Kirkll » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:13 pm

This is cool guys! we have roughly 20 bows already on the first day of the sign up :D :D thius could get LARGE this coming year....

can we get a sticky on this one FD?
http://www.bigfootbows.com/
kirk@bigfootbows.com

Only archers are fool enough to want to make a composite with natural materials and man made materials, and then bend it repeatedly...
Kirkll

Postby Longbow » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Well guys, sign me up! This thing is going down in my back yard and I can't sit it out. :) I may be going waaaay out on limb here thinking I can even compete with the big dawgs, but it will be fun :) I know my bows can take critters, but.....they need fine tuning and improvement in about every area you guys discuss and debate :o Looking forward to meeting you Pirates, Dave
Longbow

Postby Hornseeker » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 am

Longbow...if your bows are killing critters....then All Is Well! :mrgreen: The cool thing about this...is when its done...you'll have a good idea of where your bow stands "FPS" wise to the so called, "big Dawgs"... :mrgreen: then...if you are interested in changing your bow some to increase "FPS"... you'll have ideas and help from the "big Dawgs" :mrgreen:

If you whoop on the "Big Dawgs"... then they will be asking you for advice...thats what this is all about. All in the name of learning and fun....
It FEELS GOOD to USE WOOD!
Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Hornseeker

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Walk the Talk