Skip to content

Slightly heavy LH bows for sale

This is your own personal Pirate yard-sale.

Slightly heavy LH bows for sale

Postby tecum-tha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:09 pm

I want to thin my herd a little bit, due to space restrictions in my hobby room and to finance the starting inventory of a traditional shooting program for kids in our archery club.
Here is the list:
+ Dwyer Defiant, 60" with 65#@28",excellent condition $ 375 TYD/lower 48
My reason for selling: not enough # for me
+ Whisperstick Mojostick Recurve 62" and 75#@28", excellent condition, very cool looking streaked laminations $275 TYD/lower 48 My reason for selling:I prefer my longbows.
+ Turkish Style longbow 60" or so and 70#@28", excellent, like new condition, $190 TYD/lower 48 Got it in a trade with Big Jim. No makers name, but shoots really nice. My reason for selling: Don't shoot it and it is too nice shooting to not be shot.
+ Acadian Woods Cajun Hunter forward handle longbow, structural sound condition, lots of scratches in finish, wooden tips, brown glass back and belly, 64" long 56#@28" $110 TYD/lower 48. This bow is SPF!

+ Bob Lee TD Recurve, 15" riser, limbs rated 66#@28" on a 19" riser. I estimate the bow at 75#@28" or a little lower.
Brown wood riser and brown actionwood limbs under clear glass. Very good to excellent condition. $360 TYD/lower 48
My reason for selling: grip of the riser feels too bulky for me, riser too heavy for my taste (I am just a longbow guy)

If interested, please PM me with model of bow and your e-mail address and I will send pictures.
Reasonable offers will be considers, although I think these prices are reasonable.
Thanks
tecum-tha

Re: Slightly heavy LH bows for sale

Postby tecum-tha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:44 pm

All but Bob Lee Sold.
tecum-tha

Return to Board index

Return to BUY/SELL/TRADE