Skip to content

F-ing Asian Beetles

This is a general discussion forum where you speak your mind.
If you want to go on a issue rant, save us the trouble and post it in the Dead Chicken. No religion.......no politics !

F-ing Asian Beetles

Postby MOUNTER » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Lately, this time of year these little bastids invade us... No matter how air tight you think your home might be, they find a way in.. Really, it only last a few days, take the shop vac, clean'em. Smash the few stragglers, but I go bezerk. My wife likes it cause I vaccumm every cobb webb, clean the inside walls, cracks and creveses.
I hate bugs if you can't tell. Every GD kind of them. I don't know about the rest of the country, but does anyone have a good way to deal with these little lady bug looking Mofo's?
MOUNTER

Re: F-ing Asian Beetles

Postby Jim Casto Jr » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:27 pm

Find a place that sells Suspend bug killer. Spray around and on the house in the Spring and late Summer. No more bugs. Do NOT let it hit the windows.
"Archery is really very simple. You just have to do the exact same thing on every shot"
Bill Leslie, July 22, 2017

"Form is everything."
Al Cole, June 7, 2008
Jim Casto Jr

Postby 4nolz » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 pm

We don't have them but I've seen them hunting in Ohio
there are 2 dates on your marker.Your life is the dash in between.
4nolz

Postby MOUNTER » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:47 pm

I'll give that brand a try Jim..

We may have gotten lucky this year, after that one day it's turned over cast and cooler. Hopefully they are done for the year?
I really don't have a phobia or anything, but when thousands upon thousands are swarming, it creeps me out. Even if only a hundred or so ever get in..
MOUNTER

Postby 30coupe » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:33 pm

I hate the stinking little buggers too. When the farmers start to combine beans here we are inundated with them. I do the shop vac thing as well. I may have to look into Suspend.
30coupe

Return to Board index

Return to Pancaked Roadkilled Possum