Skip to content

Public restroom nightmare

This is a general discussion forum where you speak your mind.
If you want to go on a issue rant, save us the trouble and post it in the Dead Chicken. No religion.......no politics !

Re: Public restroom nightmare

Postby Hank » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 pm

I should add the turd was so big, over 6 inches of it was already laying on the ground flat and it had slightly kinked before ending it's journey out of my body. Smoothest most consistent turd ever, no marbling, clumping, no peanuts or corn, it actually looked like it was commercially made.

When it finally did end it ended quick, a blunt taper and when I backed off and gazed at it .... it said loud and clear:

-------------------> THIS WAY

The pain I experienced that summer day back in the 60's, from that moment on, I knew I would never be gay :)
a genetically modified by aliens life form, known as Hank
Hank

Postby Jett » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm

How about a sub-forum entitled: TALKIN' SHIT?

After all, waste elimination and its consequences is a common denominator that all must endure. And who doesn't have an instructive tale of shitting that is funny as hell (in retrospect, at least)? It fairly boggles my mind contemplating the number of shit stories out there. Beside being an inexhaustable mine of entertainment there's a practical aspect too: I now am aware that it would be prudent to avoid giving access to ones crapper to either Ted or Aarron - or at least beat them to it! ;)
"Plungers are for toilets." - Hank
Jett

Postby whump » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 am

Whump Sez; I have no idea how I missed this one for so long, but it should be required reading for anyone feeling bad about themselves, you know low self esteem , that kind of thing. I read every word and I gotta tell ya, it was inspiring . Shit safe.
I have climbed and clawed from the pits of merciless persecution and suffered the tortures of the damned ,only to be thrust head first into what can be best described as organized confusion.
whump

Postby jeffhalfrack » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:17 am

Really???? I've been a plumber for like 34 years,,,,and when I replay some of my stories in my head I can't belive some of them :shock: JeffW
jeffhalfrack

Postby fubarfred » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:27 pm

As a young and impressionable gentleman I think you have scarred me for life. I shall never go to a public restroom again in my life, much less drink any kind of beverage, excepting milk. Now I shall go and clean the piss up that I have sprayed upon myself laughing so hard.
Fred....
Don't kick a tiger in the ass without a plan for dealing with his teeth.
fubarfred

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Pancaked Roadkilled Possum