Skip to content

No Sex Since 1955

Does this need explaining?

No Sex Since 1955

Postby cwlenz » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:11 am

A crusty old Army Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation. ? "Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?" ? "Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature." ? The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action." ? "Yes, ma'am, a lot of action." ? The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself." ? The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?" ? ? "1955, ma'am." ? "Well, the re you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times. ? Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955." ? The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

Return to Board index

Return to Joke of the day