Skip to content

The wise Rabbi

Does this need explaining?

The wise Rabbi

Postby Stykshooter » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Morris went to his friend Irving and said, "I'm sleeping with the Rabbi's wife. Can you hold him in the Synagogue for an hour after services for me?"

Irving wasn't very fond of the idea, but being Morris's lifelong friend, he reluctantly agreed. After the services, Irving struck up a conversation with the Rabbi, asking all sorts of stupid and ridiculous questions, just to keep him occupied.

After some time, the wise Rabbi became suspicious and asked Irving what was he really up to.

Now, filled with feelings of guilt and remorse, Irving confessed to the Rabbi, "My friend is sleeping with your wife right now, so he asked me to keep you occupied."

The wise Rabbi smiled and put a brotherly hand on Irving 's shoulder and said, "You better hurry home. MY wife died two years ago!"
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Re: The wise Rabbi

Postby superkodiak38 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 am

Did you hear about the Rabbi at the TSA checkpoint ?

When he was asked to empty his pockets the Lady TSA officer saw his wallett and asked what kind of leather it was made from.

The Rabbi explained he was a Mohel and that it was made from foreskins, and if she would rub it vigorlously it would turn into a suitcase 8-)
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Return to Board index

Return to Joke of the day