Skip to content

Does this need explaining?

Postby rallison » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:46 pm

A young lady steps into the confessional and professes, "forgive me father for I have sinned". The priest, "what was the nature of your sin?"

I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend. Priest; "that is a very grievous offense. As you are aware, the act of physical sexual love in the catholic faith is reserved for the marriage bed...however, in your case you sound young and inexperienced...possibly ignorant of and curious in life's ways and mysteries...avoid a reoccurrence of this issue at all costs, including leaving and going home if necessary. Say five hail Marys for your penance."

"Thanyou father." Priest: "That's alright child." The girl says: you mind if I ask you a question?"

"No, go ahead..." Girl: "I couldn't help but notice, at the end of my boyfriend's penis was a large, bulbish, pointed object...what is that?

OK... what you saw was the head of the male penis in the erect position...sounds like your boyfriend is circumsized...a common surgical procedure done thru out the world whereby the foreskin is removed shortly after birth of the male child...for many reasons, religious, tradition, cultural...what have you.

Thank you father. Again, that's alright my child. you mind if I ask just one more question? Heavy ahead.

I...uh...also noticed about 17 inches behind that were two roundish, skin covered objects...what are those?

The priest stammered, s.s.s.seventeen inches!?!? She: yes. The priest: OK...I don't know about your boyfriend...but on me that would be the cheeks of my ass!!!

Return to Board index

Return to Joke of the day