Skip to content

Little girls killing deer

Discuss any thing bowhunting from teqniques, to gear, to tree stands, to types of broadheads, etc. All bowhunting discussions are welcome here.

Little girls killing deer

Postby superkodiak38 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:46 am

Some of you might remember my buddy, also a Tim, from the Baltimore shoot a couple of years ago...no not THAT guy. Anyhow he bought a crossbow so he could hunt some more residential spots with his daughters and it paid off with his youngest (9) and oldest (12) killing #1 and #2 respectively they are some fired up little kids now and want MORE :D

When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Re: Little girls killing deer

Postby Stykshooter » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:53 am

Awesome!!!

Here in Virginia our hunting license sales have been declining for years.... the hunting population is getting older and the younger Nintendo crowd has no interest. But, the fastest growing segment of new license holders is females below the age of 25. I really think that's cool!
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby Yohon » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:36 am

Cant beat them grins!!!!!
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby lostaro » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Awesome!!!
"My goal in life is to try NOT to screw up so bad that they name the screw up after me..."
"Nothing better than a campfire, cold beer and piles of dangerously undercooked meat..."
lostaro

Return to Board index

Return to The Bowhunting forum