Skip to content

Rut action ?

Discuss any thing bowhunting from teqniques, to gear, to tree stands, to types of broadheads, etc. All bowhunting discussions are welcome here.

Re: Rut action ?

Postby Yohon » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:31 am

LMAO....especially the grunting part.......LOTS of grunting :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the USSA
Yohon

Postby superkodiak38 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:52 am

And that's just getting out of the truck !

I walked into a spot the other day just below a big bedding area, narrow strip of woods between the marsh and a cut corn field, rubs and scrapes all through it. As I was walking in I saw something on the edge of the field, it looked like a stand laying there so I bumped back out and went 300 yards away to another spot, about 15 minutes before the end of legal light I heard a bunch of clanking. From 300 yards I could hear this guy coming down the tree. I assume the object on the field edge was a deer cart because it sounded like a traffic accident when he through his stand on it and I heard the "clanking" everytime he drug it across a row of cut corn ! :x :roll: :shock:
When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby superkodiak38 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:13 am

This guy smelled rutty but Matthew cured him of that and collected his first buck at the same time ;)

When you take your kid hunting and he says thank you and tells you how much he loves being in the woods with you, your day just isn't going to get any better than that.
superkodiak38

Postby Stykshooter » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:43 am

Great job Matthew!
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.
Stykshooter

Postby lostaro » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:59 am

Awesome! Great job guys! ;)
"My goal in life is to try NOT to screw up so bad that they name the screw up after me..."
"Nothing better than a campfire, cold beer and piles of dangerously undercooked meat..."
lostaro

Postby MOUNTER » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:21 am

Cool man congrats!
MOUNTER

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to The Bowhunting forum